Okay what a ride we have half way through season 3, and we know go on a hitaous. I guess a well deserved break. This season was really strong, mostly every episode was excellent. Sure there a a couple of clunkers here and there, but every show has those, and it ended with something from most fans wish list and certainly on mine finally happening, and that is Blythe revealing her secret to someone. And even better of my short list which was like 3 characters, the person at the top of my list Youngmee Song, she was the person to find out Blythe's secret.
That being said what is next, we still have 13 episodes to go at least, hopefully more beyond that, what do you want to see, and / or what do you think we will see on LPS? Well there here is my list.
1) Have Youngmee knowing Blythe's secret acutally used in the story. Don't have Blythe reveal her secret and have it be a big deal, if nothing will come of it. What I would like to see is Youngmee knowing Blythe's secret come in handy in the future, be a situation that if not for Youngmee and her knowing what is going on, saves the day. For example, Fisher Biskit, or some other person is starting to suspect Blythe of having a secret and wanting to find out, and Youngmee plays a big role in covering for Blythe and protecting her secret.
2) Most developments on the Biskits twins and their relationship with Blythe, you have to a good start in "Two Pets For Two Pests", we actually saw a good side to the twins and see they are capable for caring for someone besides themselves. Also Blythe helped them better themselves, Blythe had her own reasons but still it does she cares about them enough to do something, the old Blythe wouldn't have done that. We all remember "Penny For Your Laughs" when she said the twins was a lost cause.
Also I do like in "Fish Out Of The Water", LEPS is treated like a normal pet shop by our heros, the girls were looking at their fashion, it is nice that LEPS is no longer protayed as pet shop from hell like it was in the beginning of the series.
3) More of the guest pets to return, besides Buttercream and Sugar Sprinkles, the other guest pets I want to see some of them back, first of all Cashmere and Velvet bring them back, I want to see Tangler again, it is nice to a pet villian and he could be Russell's nemesis, bring back Madam Palm, I read the latest issue of hte comics and I liked her, as for others, bring anyone back except for those korallas, I didn't really like them.
4) Holiday themed episodes. the hitatous does give me hope, we will see some holiday themed episode and that might be the reason for the hitaous, I want to see a Halloween episode that would be awesome, a Christmas and other December holidays episode, maybe one that does feature the Biskits, normally holiday episodes they show a soft side to the normally antagonistic characters and written more possitive.
5) Learn more about Youngmee, now that she knows, I want to see an episode when we see where she lives, I want to see her place at least once, and maybe meet her parents, if not other family members. I have this idea of her grandfather being voiced by George Takei or James Hong. They are both great.
6) A nice warp to the LPS and LEPS, like I mention before LEPS is treated more like a rival pet shop and not an evil pet shop, like it was in the past. I like to see a peace treaty finally happen, perhaps the pets, Cashmere and Velvet they can play a role in wrapping this storyline up.
So yes those are some of my ideas and predictions. Mostly ideas. Tell me your ideas and predictions for season 3.
PS: I almost forgot, I always want to see Security Guard and TV Producer / Stage Manager date and become a couple. That is my ship. Ha ha ha.